I’m going to bring a highly down to Earth answer. I don’t know how to make the other kind. To see those, just go on any/most other website or blog.
High School/College/University is for young people, obviously. And those people see the world in a very flat western hollywoody and immature way, whether they’re 15 or 25 (on average, of course). So, the answer to how to be the most popular kid is :
– Get in the basketball/Football team. And be quite good, preferably.
– Being physically attractive helps A LOT…
– Get involved in campus life, associations, etc. which will help you meet many more people.
– You don’t have to remember their name, just to high five them with a bro attitude like you haven’t seem them in years, even if you’ll do it everyday.
– Do some crazy stuff during parties and stuff. But not too crazy, or the opposite effect will occur and you’ll be wacko. There’s a fine line between party Kind/Queen and creep crazy drunk guy. Find it.
– Talk VERY loud with a big douchebag smile.
Or, you can simply reconsider that goal and do something with your life.