- Are you amongst those who actually take a moment to salute a brother in the friend zone?
- Do you facepalm yourself when someone does or says something remarkably stupid?
- Has your sarcasm reached level 9000?
- Has your boredom exceeded that level?
- Are you still looking for the 50th shade of Grey?
Well, this blog is the blog for you! Our bloggers are dedicated to finding the best in this so-called “World Wide Web”. Don’t be so serious now, turn that frown upside down. This blog is not for everyone. With articles tailored for the everyday man, you may find your source of happiness and awesomeness, but, as they say, “There’s no accounting for taste”.
Take Bill for example. When he’s on the internet and sees something that offends him, he simply moves on because he’s smart. Be like Bill. Follow his lead.
With that being said, sit back, relax and let us tickle the shit out of your brain.
Without further ado, let us leave you with a famous quote of Samuel L. Jackson:
Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that’s what you see at a toy store. And you must think you’re in a toy store, because you’re here shopping for an infant named Jeb.
- If you access or use this Website, you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept the Terms and Conditions or, if you are not over 18 years of age, that one of your parents or your legal guardian has given you their permission to use the Website and has read and accepts the Terms and Conditions for you.
- We will always try to make sure that the information contained on this site is true and up to date. However, you agree you view this website at solely your own risk and you should always make sure that you check any information for yourself or, if you are under 18 years of age, with one of your parents or legal guardian.
- As the blogging phenomenon expands, copyright concerns become quite important. Technology makes it really easy to copy, modify and share information, whether we talk about text, images, audio or video. So no copyright infringement is intended in this blog. If ever you feel abused by this law, feel free to contact us.